Saturday, November 10, 2012

sawada coffee

We've passed this coffee shop many times, but they were never open when we've passed.

We finally got a chance to try Sawada Coffee.

This tiny shop is located in a residential area near the Hankyu Makiochi station.

The guy that owns the shop roasts his own beans.

His coffee was served from a french press.

I know french press is supposed to have a richer flavor, but this coffee was a bit gritty, almost muddy.

Dunno that I would go back.

Sawada Coffee UPDATE: this shop closed at the end of 2013
5-2-45 Nishishoji
Minoo, Osaka
Phone: 072.725.2380
Closed Thursdays
Hours: 11:00-19:00

6 comments:

K said...

Oh, that's too bad that the coffee wasn't good!!

K and S said...

I know K :(

Take care.
Kat

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

We're picky about coffee and I'm sorry their coffee wasn't so good. :( It's such a basic item how can they be so bad...

K and S said...

I know my husband isn't too picky but I really am Nami :(

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Too bad about their coffee, but the shop interior looks kind of nice.

K and S said...

Satoshi was thinking that the guy mostly sells beans rather than "making drinks", Rowena.

Take care.
Kat