Thursday, November 01, 2012

on a walk (or two)

Have been getting out for walks, especially on sunny days.

The other day, I noticed this teeny car. It is only a one-seater and the convience store uses it to deliver online take-out.

I wonder if this car is electric? It sure is small.

I also saw this Datsun Bluebird 1600 SSS, it still moves too!

There is a man that I almost always see walking in Minoo, he is always wearing a suit and that hat.

Always.

Even when the weather is super humid and hot.

He always tells each person he passes "good morning" or "good afternoon", and if he is saying it to a female, he always tips his hat.

Always.

I think he may be someone famous as Minoo is known to have many local stars living there, but I am not so sure who he is.

Sorry I couldn't get a picture of his face...

What have you been seeing on your walks?

p.s. I hope everyone on the East Coast and affected areas are okay. The images that the news has been showing is pretty horrific...please take care.

UPDATE: according to a tip from an Anonymous reader, this man is Mr Takechi, thanks again Anon!

6 comments:

KirkK said...

Hey Kat - That looks like a smart - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_(automobile) Which I'm starting to see quite often here.

K said...

Looks like a nice little walk!

K and S said...

Hi Kirk, it is made by Toyota so it is waaay smaller than a SMART :)

Thanks K!

Take care you two.
Kat

Anonymous said...

The gentleman, Mr. Takechi ,
seems well-known among citizens.
http://localnavi.bz/mino/?page_id=1056

Rowena said...

The Datsun! Never seen one of those in a long, long time. And that man in the suit sounds like such an interesting character. How cool!

K and S said...

ooh thanks for telling me Anon :)

fun, yeah?! Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat