Wednesday, December 12, 2018

things I don't eat in japan anymore...

You may or may not have noticed that I don't post about certain food stuffs anymore....

like McDonald's...It was a couple of years ago that they apparently found human teeth in the chicken nuggets here...eew!

Mister Donut...a couple of years ago, whenever I had eaten here, the doughnuts were dry and oily...blah

Oreos...the ones they sell in Japan, used to be made in Japan, now they are made in China.

Are there any foods you don't eat anymore?

5 comments:

Rowena said...

human teeth??????? omigarsh that is so sick, and oreos made in china - yuck.

thank goodness there's nothing verboten for me....yet.

jalna said...

Ewwww. I wonder if the Oreos here are made in China too.

Anonymous said...

interesting about Mr. Donuts. A friend will only book hotels close to Mr. Donut because her husband loves the mochi donuts.
LOL, IF I eat oreos, I scrape off the creme center. Too sweet! I should check ours here to see where they're made.
v

KirkK said...

Just think if they had found "chicken teeth" in the McNuggets Kat! That would have been a first for mankind. The list of stuff I don't eat anymore gets longer every year......

K and S said...

lucky Rowena :)

you should check Jalna :)

the mochi donuts are okay V, but the other blah!

Kirk :)

Take care everyone.
Kat