Friday, December 28, 2018

this & that

I was hoping that I would be finished re-pasting the photos on this blog by the end of this year, but I still have 900-something posts more to go.

The good thing was that I only had to start from 2011 posts and not 2005!

Another good thing, it has been nice re-connecting with everything I've written.

My knee still isn't 100% so I guess I still need to go to rehab next year...

That, plus juggling all the other "real life" stuff, somehow it hasn't really felt much like the holidays for me.

Anyway, Satoshi will be off for New Years so we'll be on a little adventure soon.

We may not have wi-fi where we are going, so I’ll moderate comments when we get back.

In the meantime, I do have some of my "usual" year end posts lined up.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

I'll talk to you again after the new year starts.

Be well everyone!

4 comments:

jalna said...

Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You and Satoshi have a wonderful New Year's trip!
Sorry to hear your knee is still bothering you, don't strain it on your trip. Hope it involves soaking in an onsen :)
Best wishes for the coming year!
v

KirkK said...

Have a great time! Hope your knee keeps improving.

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna!

Thanks V!

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care everyone!
Kat